It’s been many moons but Caboolture book lovers can once more get their fill of quality, second-hand paperbacks, hardbacks, fiction, non-fiction, biographies, cookbooks and much more from just $2 at the Morayfield Event Centre, when Lifeline Caboolture Bookfest returns by popular demand.
Entry is free
When and where
Date: 24-25 November 2018; 8.30am-4pm both days
Location: Morayfield Event Centre, 298 Morayfield Rd, Morayfield 4506
Paperbacks, hardbacks, fiction, non-fiction, Australiana, science fiction, biographies and autobiographies, lifestyle (gardening, hobbies, craft and sports), children’s, teens’, cookbooks, health and wellbeing, magazines, education, religion and more.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kiosk available
- Nearest ATM at Woolworths off Morayfield Rd
- BYO bags, suitcases, trolleys or baskets (no plastic bags available)
Parking and transport
- Ample on site parking available
- Bus stop at Oakey Flat Rd on Morayfield Rd (10-minute walk)
We would be delighted to accept your donation! Thanks so much for thinking of us. You can donate books at the following local stores, or your nearest Lifeline donation bin.
- Lifeline Shop Caboolture, 27 King St, Caboolture
- Lifeline Shop Bellara 1/9 Benabrow Avenue, Bellara
- Lifeline Shop Caboolture (Retail Barn), 43 Morayfield Rd, Shed 4 Industrial Ave, Caboolture
- Lifeline Shop Burpengary, cnr North Shore Drive and Station Rd, Burpengary
- Lifeline Shop Woorim, 2/18 Jacana Ave, Woorim
- Lifeline Shop Woodford, 2 George St, Woodford
- Lifeline Shop Kallangur, 1404 Anzac Ave, Kallangur