Take this opportunity to meaningfully reflect on changes in your life and adopt a proactive approach.
Fostering Change explores the ways in which times of change can not only bring uncertainty and stress, but also offer us new learnings about ourselves and an important point of reflection.
This course will support you to meaningfully reflect on the changes that have occurred in your own life and will explore how to take a proactive approach to responding to uncertainty and transition.
- Introduction to change and life transitions.
- Understanding life transitions.
- Grief and loss during times of change.
- Change and stress.
- Change as positive and responding proactively.
Participants receive a certificate of attendance from Lifeline Corporate Training.
Format: There are two options for this course:
- Three-hour face-to-face training*.
- One-hour online virtual workshop (content may differ from face-to-face training).
Outcome: Participants have an opportunity to pause, reflect, and process change.
*Our COVID-19 plan is in place for all training sessions. All social distancing regulations as established by the Government and Department of Health will be followed for face-to-face training sessions.
Note: Training sessions are subject to change based on changing regulations and/or demand.