Rummage through quality pre-loved men’s, women’s and kids’ clothing and shoes, plus toys, furniture and books, at the huge Lifeline warehouse at Geebung. All clothing costs $2 or less, with EFTPOS available on site and ATMs a three-minute walk away. There is free parking on site, plus a sausage sizzle and drinks to keep you going.
When and where
Date: 10-11 November 2018; 7am-4pm Saturday; 7am-2pm Sunday
Location: 491 Bilsen Rd, Geebung 4034
Entry is free
Browse the tables of men’s, women’s and kids’ clothing, plus toys, furniture and books.
- ATMs nearby (cnr Bilsen and Robinson roads)
- Sausage sizzle and drinks available
- BYO bags, suitcases, trolleys or baskets, or buy a Lifeline Enviro Bag for $1
Parking and transport
- Free parking on site plus street parking
- Train stops at Sunshine Station (10 minutes’ walk)
- Bus stops on Sandgate Rd (10 minutes walk)