Terms and Conditions – Enter the Lifeline World Suicide prevention Day Competition to win!
- Entry into this competition means you accept these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is UnitingCare Queensland.
- Entry is open to people over the age of 18.
- Employees and staff of UnitingCare Queensland and their immediate families are permitted to enter
- Employees and staff of UnitingCare Queensland directly involved in the competition and their immediate families are not permitted to enter
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will be invalid.
- In order to enter, you must provide your full name, email address, phone number and a unique code.
- Entries must be received during the promotion period.
- The promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
Duration of Promotional Period:
- The competition is open between 7am Saturday September 10th 2019 and 11:59pm Monday September 30th 2019.
- Winner to be drawn at 9am Tuesday 1st October 2019.
- Winner announced 12pm Tuesday 1st October 2019.
- First Prized is a Living Valley Health Retreat on the Noosa Hinterland. 7 Nights Individual Healthy Holiday Double Room RRP $3,690 Escape into the Noosa Hinterland. Includes a remedial massage and a deluxe facial.
- Second Prize is a Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB mobile phone RRP $1349 thanks to Telstra.
- Winners will be drawn at random.
- Winners will be contacted by phone. Winners can claim their prize by providing photo identification to UnitingCare Queensland staff.
- If the winner fails to claim their prize after reasonable attempts to contact them within 30 days there will be a redraw to determine a new winner.
- By submitting your entry through our online form, you consent to be contacted if you win.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are not valid or not received for any reason, including but not limited to errors, delays, technical failures, or alteration.
- The laws of Queensland govern this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual believed to have breached any of these conditions, or believed to have engaged in unlawful or improper conduct.
- In the case of any event that hinders the result, the Promoter may cancel and recommence the event from the start on the same conditions at a later date.