UnitingCare Queensland spends more than $500 million a year on a range of goods and services to support the delivery of health and community services to the communities we serve across Queensland and the Northern Territory.
UnitingCare encompasses Blue Care, The Wesley Hospital, St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital, Buderim Private Hospital, St Stephen’s Hospital, UnitingCare’s community, family and disability programs and services, Lifeline retail and crisis support services in Queensland, and Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS).
We are committed to fostering relationships with business partners and suppliers who share our vision, mission and values and our commitment to sustainable, ethical and legal business practices. Find out more: UnitingCare Supplier Code of Conduct.
The categories we manage include:
- Medical: Medical consumables, prosthetics, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and servicing.
- Labour/distribution: Professional services, medical services, distribution, food and beverage.
- Facilities: Facilities management, utilities, corporate, capital projects (governance), travel, linen/laundry.
- Information Technology: Software/hardware, other digital and technology related costs.
- Fleet operations: Fleet management, vehicle purchases, leasing, fleet safety, vehicle insurance and compliance.
Our suppliers play an essential role in the successful delivery of services to our clients and residents. Suppliers to UnitingCare must be able to:
- Deliver value-for-money goods and services (in quality, price, delivery, innovation).
- Comply with UnitingCare’s Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Maintain appropriate policies and procedures relating to:
- Health and safety.
- Modern Slavery.
- Quality assurance (quality management certified preferred).
- Risk management.
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Demonstrate relevant technical capabilities and experience and have the capacity to perform contractual obligations.
- Demonstrate financial stability and have in place appropriate levels of insurance.
- Demonstrate compliance with appropriate legislation.
- Agree to supply goods and services in accordance with UnitingCare Queensland’s Terms and Conditions. Where a contract has not been established, our purchase order terms and conditions shall apply.
How to become a supplier
If you would like to register as a potential supplier, please complete our supplier expression of interest form.
UnitingCare is committed to:
- Reconciliation and developing a deeper understanding and strategic response to social impact for our First Nations peoples and the communities we serve.
- Supplier diversity within its supply chain.
Please let us know if you identify as a business majority owned by First Nations peoples, people with disabilities, women or LGBTIQA+ during this registration process.
Supplier Management (Procure to Pay) – Coupa
Later this year, we will be introducing a new cloud-based Procure-to-Pay platform (Coupa). Coupa will support the issuing of purchase orders to our suppliers and the payment of invoices.
Read more about Procure to Pay (P2P)
Smartek Compliance Management System
If you are providing services to UnitingCare Queensland, you may be required to register your compliance documentation with Smartek. We will provide advice on whether this is required at the time of engagement.
Read more about Smartek
- Submit an expression of interest by completing the form below.
- If your business is successful, you will receive an email invitation from EFTsureTM asking you to register your company and banking information. EFTsureTM will then call to verify your information.
EFTsureTM is a tool that provides payment protection solutions, supplier onboarding management, and continuous compliance monitoring.
It is the supplier’s responsibility to advise us of changes to company and banking information. To update your details, contact your business contact, who will send you an EFTsureTM change request. Validity of your information will be re-checked via EFTsureTM every six months.
How to submit invoices
Refer to our Accounts Payable FAQs.
If you'd like to supply UnitingCare Queensland with your goods and services, please send through an enquiry!