UnitingCare. Built on compassion
‘Life in all its fullness’ [John 10:10] – for people from all walks of life.
We are here to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals, families and communities. Through our range of health, aged care and community service brands we:
- Reach out to people in need
- Speak out for fairness and justice
- Care with compassion, innovation and wisdom.
Our mission practices
- We demonstrate the worth and dignity of every person
- We walk together with First Peoples
- We participate in God's healing power to the whole person
- We cultivate practices centred on people and relationships
- We value reflective action
- We are faithful stewards of the resources entrusted to us
- We stand up for what is fair and just
We have been around for more than 100 years because our commitment to serving the mission of Christ in the world is fundamental to all that we do. You’ll see this in the values that guide us every day.
Compassion – Demonstrating understanding and empathy for others, to bring holistic care, hope and inspiration.
Respect – Accepting and honouring diversity, uniqueness and the contribution of others.
Justice – Focusing on the needs of people we serve and to work for a fair, just and sustainable society.
Working Together – Appreciating the richness of individual contributions, partnerships and teamwork.
Leading Through Learning – Encouraging innovation and supporting learning.