Sunshine Coast Bookfesters, we thank you. Your generosity and love of books has helped raise more than $84,000 for Lifeline’s 13 11 14 Crisis Line. Stay tuned for next year’s event.
Sort your reading list for the year as you browse hardcovers and paperbacks of all genres, styles and authors, starting at $2 each – all while raising vital funds for Lifeline. Gather your fellow book lovers and we'll see you there!
Event dates and times
When: Coming soon
Times: 8.30am – 4pm
Where: Lake Kawana Community Centre, 114 Sportsmans Parade, Bokarina, QLD 4575
Cost: Entry is free!
- Food and coffee stands available
- EFTPOS available
- Please bring your own bags as no bags or trolleys will be available.
- Quality pre-loved books from $2
- Puzzles, games, plus a selection of winter clothes on sale
- For CDs, DVDs, videos, tapes and records, please visit the Lifeline Shop Bokarina, only 280 metres from the Lifeline Bookfest
There is free parking onsite and on street.
The books are divided into categories for ease of browsing:
- Science Fiction
- Biographies and Autobiographies
- Lifestyle (gardening, hobbies, craft and sports)
- Health and wellbeing
We would be delighted to accept your donation! Thanks so much for thinking of us.
Donating at the event
You can donate your books at the Sunshine Coast Bookfest, so please see one of our volunteers at the event for assistance.
We welcome donations all year round through your nearest: