Where and when
When: 13-15th September, 2019
Where: Brisbane Showgrounds, Exhibition Hall, 600 Gregory Terrace (corner of Costin Street), Bowen Hills Brisbane 4006
What's on and facilities
- Café and Food trucks available for all dietary needs
- EFTPOSand ATMs available
- Please bring your own bags, as no bags or trolleys will be available. Or purchase a Lifeline Enviro Bag for $1
- Eco Expo one day pass ($16.91) and 3 day pass ($27.46)
Parking and transport
- Bowen Hills and Fortitude Valley railways stations are less than a 10 minute walk from the Brisbane Showgrounds. See the Translink website for transport planning
- There are ten paid separate car parking facilities available within the Brisbane showgrounds. See the Brisbane Showgrounds website for more information
- 100 tables, with over 50,000 items!
- Ladies tops, dresses, bottoms, skirts and winter, mens and childrens are available.
Clothing sales wouldn't happen without our wonderful volunteers!
If you would like to lend a hand, please let us know!
Your support can help someone in need today
This life-saving service offers suicide prevention and bereavement support over the telephone as well as family and crisis support — 24 hours a day, 365 days a year