Come along and help us raise awareness about World Suicide Prevention Day and support the great work of Lifeline Crisis Support Line and Lifeline Retail.
Enjoy your day with lots of activities such as Lifeline pop up shop with 20% discount on the day, fashion parade, competitions to win a weekend away in Noosa, giveaways and goody bags, Zumba with Katarena, fitness and wellness activities and appearances from Australian Institute of Sport & Queensland Academy of Sport athletes, musical performance by ‘Rakkaus’, food trucks, coffee etc.
When and where
When: Tuesday September 10th 2019
Time: 6.00am - 2.00pm (7.00am for Bookfest)
Where: King George Square, Brisbane
What's on and facilities
Time Activity 7:00 Clothing Sale Open 7:30-8:00 AIS & QAS Fitness Activity 10:15 Zumba with Katarena 11:00 – 11:10 Welcome to country 11:10 – 11:30 Ceremony to remember those lost to suicide 11:45 – 12:30 Lifeline Fashion Parade 13:00 – 14:00 Rakkaus musical performance 14:00 Event close
- 20% discount on clothing and books
- Fashion parade, competitions and Goody Bags, fitness and wellness activities, musical entertainment and appearances from AIS community custodians.
- ATM’s nearby
- Food trucks and coffee
- Please bring your own bags, as no bags or trolleys will be available. Or purchase a Lifeline Enviro Bag for $1
- Fashion parade
- Competitions and Goody Bags
- Fitness and wellness activities and appearances from AIS community custodians
We would be delighted to accept your donation! Thanks so much for thinking of us.
Donating at the event
You can donate your books at the Sunshine Coast Bookfest, so please see one of our volunteers at the event for assistance.
We welcome donations all year round through your nearest: