The breakdown of a relationship mixed in with conflict and communication problems can be emotionally distressing and difficult to overcome, especially when it involves a partner or someone close to you. UnitingCare Mediation Services support people in having conversations and negotiations on range of issues, in a healthy and safe environment.
Our qualified, caring and neutral mediators can help find solutions to many disputes, including but not limited to:
- Financial or property disputes, particularly between separating partners.
- Neighborhood or business disputes.
- Other family conflicts.
While our office is based on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, we can help people anywhere in Australia.
How does UnitingCare Mediation Services help?
UnitingCare Mediation Services are fee-for-service. Depending on your particular situation, we can:
- Provide a space for separating partners to have difficult conversations, work through conflict and make mutual decisions on property and financial agreements.
- Resolve family issues, such as residential care for older family members.
- Enable families to develop communication and conflict strategies for smoother decision-making in the future.
- Support families in resolving differences in ways that improve and restore their relationships.
- Avoid potentially costly and time-consuming litigation.
- Often provide a higher degree of satisfaction compared with a court/tribunal decision.
- Ensure respect for all involved parties’ dignity and rights.