Parenting support during separation

Navigating separation can be challenging, especially when it comes to ensuring the wellbeing of your children. At UnitingCare, we understand the importance of maintaining a loving and safe environment for kids during this time. Family Relationship Centres are here to offer support and guidance.


Family Relationship Centres are a free service providing information about family relationships at all stages, and helping couples agree on parenting arrangements, such as private child support, property and financial division, parenting plans and more.


Our goal is to keep families out of court by setting up a mutually agreed way of operating as co-parents in a two-home family.

Bundaberg Family Relationship Centre

Address: 5 Bingera St, Bundaberg
– servicing the Wide Bay-Burnett region and providing outreach services to Maryborough, Hervey Bay and Kingaroy.

Phone: (07) 4130 7500

Logan Family Relationship Centre

Address: 25 Ewing Rd, Woodridge
– and providing outreach services to Redlands, Jimboomba and Beenleigh.

Phone: (07) 3442 1500

Sunshine Coast Family Relationship Centre

Address: Unit 1, 43-45 Primary School Court, Maroochydore
– and providing outreach services at 39 Barter St, Gympie.

Phone: (07) 5452 9700

How do Family Relationship Centres help?

Our qualified family dispute resolution practitioners facilitate sessions between separating couples to help you agree on parenting arrangements that work for everyone. We can also refer you to other specialist programs that can help.


Children are our priority, and we aim to act in their best interest. When we work with you, our child-inclusive practitioners also work with your children to understand how they feel and what they need during and after separation. Feedback is provided to parents.


Throughout the family dispute resolution process, we continually screen those involved to make sure it is safe for them to continue using the service.

Who does Family Relationship Centre help?

Parents who are separating.

Enquire now

Please call us on 07 4130 7500 (Bundaberg);  07 3442 1500 (Logan); or 07 5452 9700 (Sunshine Coast); or complete the form below.

(our office hours are 8.30pm-4.30pm weekdays) eg during school hours

(please specify language)

Funding of the Family Relationship Centre is an initiative of the Australian Government.

UnitingCare is here for you with a range of family law services.

Quick exit
To leave this site quickly, click this button or press ESC on your keyboard.